UK: Tesco ambivalent on Russian rumours
With Russia's largest supermarket operator X5 denying reports yesterday (29 January) that it is considering a takeover bid from an international retailer but confirming that it could be in talks regarding possible cooperation, the UK's Tesco has fuelled rumours that it is eyeing the Russian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action