UK: Tesco ambivalent on Russian rumours
With Russia's largest supermarket operator X5 denying reports yesterday (29 January) that it is considering a takeover bid from an international retailer but confirming that it could be in talks regarding possible cooperation, the UK's Tesco has fuelled rumours that it is eyeing the Russian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival