Food industry news of the week: Tesco and GCA; Fonterra; Mars
Tesco is to be the first UK retailer investigated for alleged breaches of the country's groceries code in the wake of its mis-statement of profits, it was announced this week. Elsewhere, a staff error led to Fonterra losing its licence to ship cheese to the US and Mars revealed it will close a chewing gum plant in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs