Food industry news of the week: Tesco and suppliers, General Mills closures
Tesco this week claimed it wanted to "regenerate" its relationship with suppliers, with a strategy that looks set to cut the number of SKUs on sale in stores. Meanwhile, speculation emerged Brazilian private-equity firm and Heinz co-owner 3G Capital is looking at further acquisitions in the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth