UK: Tesco boss gung-ho on future growth - report
Tesco, the leading UK supermarket operator, is expecting to produce double-digit growth figures for several years. Speaking to Reuters on the sidelines of a conference in Germany yesterday [Wednesday], Tesco chief executive officer Terry Leahy said that the company's many-pronged strategy should continue to ensure the kind of performance which resulted in an 11.5% upturn in sales last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin