UK: Tesco Christmas & New Year trading statement group sales grow by 15.4%
GROUP SALES GROWTH CONTINUING TO ACCELERATE Group sales for the seven weeks ending 6 January 2001 increased by 15.4%. This growth was driven by excellent performances from all four elements of our strategy: a strong core UK, increasing non-food sales, rapidly developing international stores and our expansion into retailing services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses