UK: Tesco Christmas & New Year trading statement group sales grow by 15.4%
GROUP SALES GROWTH CONTINUING TO ACCELERATE Group sales for the seven weeks ending 6 January 2001 increased by 15.4%. This growth was driven by excellent performances from all four elements of our strategy: a strong core UK, increasing non-food sales, rapidly developing international stores and our expansion into retailing services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill