UK: Tesco Christmas & New Year trading statement group sales grow by 15.4%
GROUP SALES GROWTH CONTINUING TO ACCELERATE Group sales for the seven weeks ending 6 January 2001 increased by 15.4%. This growth was driven by excellent performances from all four elements of our strategy: a strong core UK, increasing non-food sales, rapidly developing international stores and our expansion into retailing services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival