SOUTH KOREA/UK: Tesco - delivering the goods in Korea - COMMENT (Members)
Tesco plans to launch its online grocery delivery service in South Korea. South Korea has one of the highest penetrations of broadband Internet access, influencing the choice of location for Tesco's latest move. But despite the South Koreans' predisposition towards technology, Tesco may not do quite as well as in the UK. It will have to invest heavily in establishing its brand to attract a sufficient number of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth