SOUTH KOREA/UK: Tesco - delivering the goods in Korea - COMMENT (Members)
Tesco plans to launch its online grocery delivery service in South Korea. South Korea has one of the highest penetrations of broadband Internet access, influencing the choice of location for Tesco's latest move. But despite the South Koreans' predisposition towards technology, Tesco may not do quite as well as in the UK. It will have to invest heavily in establishing its brand to attract a sufficient number of customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail