UK: Tesco enters mobile phone market
UK supermarket giant Tesco has announced the creation of a 50/50 joint venture with mobile phone company mmO2 to sell Tesco branded mobile phones using mmO2's technology and network. Tesco said the joint venture, called Tesco Mobile, will launch in time for Christmas and aims to win around two million customer within its first five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1