UK: Tesco expands online non-grocery offering
The online operation of UK retailer Tesco, Tesco.com, is broadening its non-grocery product range. A new area of the site, branded Marketplace ( http://www.marketplaceuk.com ), will eventually offer products from more than 100 specialist retailers including fashion brands such as Charles Tyrwhitt, Franchetti Bond and Denner Cashmere and home furnishings suppliers such as Cucina and Whittard of Chelsea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action