UK: Tesco extends price war to electrical goods
British supermarket giant Tesco has revealed that it will be extending the sector's price war to include electronic goods. "We want to make sure everyone in the UK has access to electrical goods of all sizes at lower prices," said Tim Mason, marketing director at the top-ranking retailer. He added that shopping at the chain could save consumers hundreds of pounds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix