UK: Tesco following Sainbury's lead - COMMENT
Tesco is to launch its own-label branded range of foods for children. The company does not normally need to catch up with its arch-rival Sainsbury's on the UK retail scene. Yet its 'Tesco Kids' brand is a copy of Sainsbury's Blue Parrot Cafe range for children. These days, Sainsbury's is making Tesco work a lot harder to remain number one.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin