Food industry quotes of the week: Tesco, Hershey, Yildiz
This week Tesco publicly apologised after the UK Groceries Code Adjudicator found it had breached a supplier code of practise. Hershey reported a sales decline in the fourth quarter. Elsewhere, in new product development, PepsiCo launched a gluten-free alternative of its Quaker oats product. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs