EU: Tesco in court to change trademark laws and offer customers a better deal
"Our mission is to bring down prices in the UK," explained Tesco director John Gildersleeve yesterday, but referring not to food items but rather the retailer's position in the European court of justice over a whole host of designer items. The UK's largest supermarket group is in court to ask for changes in the EU trademark law, after
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action