UK: Tesco in loyalty partnership with Allders
UK department store group Allders has announced that it has entered into a partnership with compatriot supermarket chain Tesco that will enable customers to earn Tesco Clubcard points on goods purchased from Allders. All 44 nationwide Allders stores are included in the deal in which shoppers can earn one Clubcard point for every £1 (US$1.55) spent at Allders, as from 18 November 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs