UK: Tesco installs "jobpoint" touch screens to highlight nationwide vacancies
In a bid to increase the retailer's ability to recruit staff to its job vacancies nationwide, a Tesco store in Luton has installed a touch screen "jobpoint." The computerised screens give consumers details of all the 400,000 vacancies available throughout the country; "another revolutionary service that will make life easier for shoppers in Tesco," according to human resources director Clare Chapman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea