UK: Tesco investment strategy targets West Midlands in £200m plan
Retailer to create up to 3500 Jobs Tesco Britain's leading retailer will today Tuesday 16 th October announce a £200 million development programme for the West Midlands which will create up to 3500 new jobs as part of its UK wide expansion plans. It is believed to be the biggest ever investment programme by a retailer in the West Midlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea