UK: Tesco launches organic boxes in London
Tesco is preparing to launch an organic box scheme in London, the UK retailer confirmed today (19 October).
The scheme, called Soil and Seed, is an "exclusive organic produce offer" initially launching in London, a spokesperson for the company told just-food.
"Working together with our organic farmers, the scheme will begin in the coming weeks, using our existing Dotcom network to distribute high quality organic veg across the capital," the spokesperson said. "Customers will have the opportunity to buy a range of organic vegetables, fruit and salad, with the convenience of placing and receiving their order alongside their usual Tesco online shop."
This is a detailed report covering Tesco’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in the Czech Republic...
Sainsbury's initial campaigns promoted brands, own label products, and buying basic ingredients. As the credit crunch continued, Sainsbury's launched Live Well for Less. Tesco emphasized price in 2008...
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Industry awaits WHO reply on beefed-up ad pledges
- Focus: Does size matter for Thai Union Frozen?
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Kellogg, Burton's, Ulker "on UB bid shortlist"