CZECH REPUBLIC: Tesco opens new hypermarket, plans three more
A new hypermarket has been built in east Bohemia, the sixth to arrive in the country controlled by British supermarket chain Tesco . During 1999, revenue in the Czech stores experienced a 90% increase on the previous year to reach CZK10bn, and in light of this growth Tesco has revealed plans to open a further three hypermarkets in the Czech Republic over the forthcoming year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth