UK: Tesco plans DNA tests on meat, ends Silvercrest contract
Tesco plans to introduce DNA tests on all its meat products in the wake of the horse meat scandal, an affair that has led the UK retailer to drop one of the suppliers at the centre of the contamination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen