UK: Tesco - Preliminary statement of results 52 weeks ended 24 February 2001
FINANCIAL Group sales including VAT increased by 11.9% to £22.8bn (2000 - £20.4bn). Group profit before tax increased 12.0% to £1,070m, excluding the net loss on disposal of fixed assets, goodwill amortisation and integration costs. Group profit before tax rose by 13.0% to £1,054m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods