UK: Tesco - Preliminary statement of results 52 weeks ended 24 February 2001
FINANCIAL Group sales including VAT increased by 11.9% to £22.8bn (2000 - £20.4bn). Group profit before tax increased 12.0% to £1,070m, excluding the net loss on disposal of fixed assets, goodwill amortisation and integration costs. Group profit before tax rose by 13.0% to £1,054m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target