UK: Tesco - Preliminary statement of results 52 weeks ended 24 February 2001
FINANCIAL Group sales including VAT increased by 11.9% to £22.8bn (2000 - £20.4bn). Group profit before tax increased 12.0% to £1,070m, excluding the net loss on disposal of fixed assets, goodwill amortisation and integration costs. Group profit before tax rose by 13.0% to £1,054m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund