UK: Tesco prices slashed by £55 mil in autumn price offensive
Autumn shopping bills are set to tumble again from Monday as Tesco slashes another £55 million from 1,040 prices throughout stores across the UK. The latest move is the third Tesco price cut since February - with 8,500 products still at the same price they were cut to last year.John Gildersleeve, Tesco Director, said "We're working hard to keep prices falling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action