UK: Tesco prices slashed by £55 mil in autumn price offensive
Autumn shopping bills are set to tumble again from Monday as Tesco slashes another £55 million from 1,040 prices throughout stores across the UK. The latest move is the third Tesco price cut since February - with 8,500 products still at the same price they were cut to last year.John Gildersleeve, Tesco Director, said "We're working hard to keep prices falling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs