UK: Tesco recalls Delight and Custard mixes
UK retailer Tesco has today (21 January) recalled its own-brand Chocolate Delight and Instant Custard Mix.
The retailer has recalled its 'no added sugar' 49g Chocolate Delight and 74g Instant Custard Mix due to some packets possibly containing small pieces of metal.
Tesco said the recall is a "precautionary measure".
No other Tesco products are known to be affected.
Charles Allen, the former chief executive of UK broadcaster ITV, has been named chairman of 2 Sisters Food Group....
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods