THAILAND/UK: Tesco says relationship with CP still strong
Tesco Lotus, the Thai unit of UK supermarket retailer Tesco, has said that its business relationship with its local partner Charoen Pokphand Group (CP) "remains strong", despite local media reports that CP is to pull out of the venture. CEO of Tesco Lotus Michael Raycraft said that his company's relationship with CP was the same as when the joint venture was set up in 1998, reported Dow Jones International News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action