UPDATE: THAILAND: Tesco sees Thailand as "exciting" market for growth
Tesco has said it views Thailand as a "very exciting" market after the retail giant said it will invest in a further five Lotus-anchored shopping malls in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Shopper trends: Finding a path to growth in 2015
- 2015 preview: Online may prove troublesome for CPG
- 2015 preview: Slowing China, buoyant SE Asia
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Five dead in US caramel apple listeriosis outbreak
- UPDATE: Emmi, Bongrain JV "lost significance"
- JBS denies link to corruption probe, shares plunge
- Thai Union to buy US seafood firm Bumble Bee