UK: Tesco silent over CFO exit talk
Tesco CFO is said to be mulling resignation after clashing heads with the CEO
Tesco has refused to comment on talk the firm's finance chief Laurie McIlwee could leave the business amid tensions with CEO Philip Clarke.
Sky News has suggested McIlwee, who has served as Tesco's CFO since 2009, could leave the company within months.
Citing sources, the report said McIlwee's exit "was now more likely than not".
In an email to just-food today, a spokesperson for Tesco said: "As a rule we don't comment on this sort of speculation."
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 27