UK: Tesco silent over CFO exit talk
Tesco CFO is said to be mulling resignation after clashing heads with the CEO
Tesco has refused to comment on talk the firm's finance chief Laurie McIlwee could leave the business amid tensions with CEO Philip Clarke.
Sky News has suggested McIlwee, who has served as Tesco's CFO since 2009, could leave the company within months.
Citing sources, the report said McIlwee's exit "was now more likely than not".
In an email to just-food today, a spokesperson for Tesco said: "As a rule we don't comment on this sort of speculation."
This is a detailed report covering Tesco’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Czech Republic....
This is a detailed report covering Tesco Kipa’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in Turkey....
Canadean's "Tesco Kipa Kitle Pazarlama Ticaret ve Gida Sanayi A.S. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Mars rice policy more than crop-ticking exercise
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Greencore profits lifted by on-the-go food focus