UK: Tesco to "accelerate" UK turnaround
Tesco will "accelerate" efforts to turn around its UK business, the company said today (25 February).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Paul Norman to lead Kellogg North America unit