UK: Tesco to be rapped by the ASA over campaign comparing prices to Boots
Supermarket giant Tesco is expecting formal criticism from the Advertising Standards Authority on Wednesday over its claims to be 16% cheaper than pharmaceuticals company Boots on products such as soaps and shampoos. Boots complained about the campaign on the grounds that Tesco was not capering products or store locations like for like in its comparison, and according to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin