HUNGARY: Tesco to introduce 24/7 opening hours
Hungarian Tesco Global Aruhazak, subsidiary of UK supermarket chain Tesco, is reported to be planning the introduction of 24/7 opening hours at all of its 24 supermarkets by 23 December, in a bid to increase turnover. The company, which already operates a 24-hour service in its five Budapest stores, expects turnover to increase 3.5% as a result of the expanded opening hours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target