CZECH REPUBLIC: Tesco to launch Clubcard programme
Tesco has announced it will launch its Clubcard loyalty programme on 6 September in the Czech Republic.
The move will make the Czech Republic the eleventh market where Tesco has launched the scheme.
According to local daily Dnes, the supermarket chain expects that the card will be taken up by approximately one million households in the first year.
Country marketing head Michal Stádler said all customer data will be processed in accordance with existing legislation.
In neighbouring Poland and Slovakia, the Clubcard was launched last autumn, and has 1.5m and 850,000 cardholders, respectively.
Shares in Tesco fell this morning (13 January) as the grocery retailer blamed the snow for its weaker performance in its key UK market....
Canadian seafood processor High Liner Foods has reaffirmed its interest in assets owned by Icelandic Group after it emerged that the Iceland-supplier's talks to sell its production operations to a riv...
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Analysis: Quality, innovation driving Chinese milk
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Kellogg CEO: sales trends are improving
- Finsbury buys Johnstone's Just Desserts
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- General Mills cuts Yoplait sugar by 25%
- Dean Foods brings milk brands under single label
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in the UK
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019