CZECH REPUBLIC: Tesco to launch Clubcard programme
Tesco has announced it will launch its Clubcard loyalty programme on 6 September in the Czech Republic.
The move will make the Czech Republic the eleventh market where Tesco has launched the scheme.
According to local daily Dnes, the supermarket chain expects that the card will be taken up by approximately one million households in the first year.
Country marketing head Michal Stádler said all customer data will be processed in accordance with existing legislation.
In neighbouring Poland and Slovakia, the Clubcard was launched last autumn, and has 1.5m and 850,000 cardholders, respectively.
Shares in Tesco fell this morning (13 January) as the grocery retailer blamed the snow for its weaker performance in its key UK market....
Canadian seafood processor High Liner Foods has reaffirmed its interest in assets owned by Icelandic Group after it emerged that the Iceland-supplier's talks to sell its production operations to a riv...
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report