CZECH REPUBLIC: Tesco to launch Clubcard programme
Tesco has announced it will launch its Clubcard loyalty programme on 6 September in the Czech Republic.
The move will make the Czech Republic the eleventh market where Tesco has launched the scheme.
According to local daily Dnes, the supermarket chain expects that the card will be taken up by approximately one million households in the first year.
Country marketing head Michal Stádler said all customer data will be processed in accordance with existing legislation.
In neighbouring Poland and Slovakia, the Clubcard was launched last autumn, and has 1.5m and 850,000 cardholders, respectively.
Shares in Tesco fell this morning (13 January) as the grocery retailer blamed the snow for its weaker performance in its key UK market....
Canadian seafood processor High Liner Foods has reaffirmed its interest in assets owned by Icelandic Group after it emerged that the Iceland-supplier's talks to sell its production operations to a riv...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- R&R Ice Cream names Daniel Martinez new CFO
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights