UK: Tesco to offer divorce finalising, will-writing services in store
UK retailing giant Tesco is planning to offer grocery shoppers a range of new in-store services; from finalising divorce to drawing up a will. Lawyers will be able to operate within superstores, in a similar fashion to pharmacies or dry cleaners, after a radical shake-up of the legal profession, implemented by the solicitors' governing body, the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast