UK: Tesco to up clothing offering with Cherokee deal - MEMBERS
UK supermarket giant Tesco on Friday revealed it had signed an exclusive supply deal with hit US fashion label Cherokee. The deal follows the success of its main rivals Sainsbury and Asda, which have sold clothing by Jeff Banks and George Davies, respectively. Designed specifically for the UK market, the Cherokee casual clothing collections will go on sale this autumn and includes fashions and footwear for adults and children as well as babies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target