UK: Tesco/ONdigital - access the iTV world - COMMENT
Tesco and ONdigital have collaborated to offer grocery shopping through the TV. Since Tesco is the world's largest online grocery retailer, the service should boost the tiny but growing TV commerce market. Whether it will contribute much to Tesco's sales is another question: many couch potatoes may not yet be ready for armchair shopping. Still, the service won't cost Tesco much to roll out and gives it an iTV presence for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth