UK: Tesco/ONdigital - access the iTV world - COMMENT
Tesco and ONdigital have collaborated to offer grocery shopping through the TV. Since Tesco is the world's largest online grocery retailer, the service should boost the tiny but growing TV commerce market. Whether it will contribute much to Tesco's sales is another question: many couch potatoes may not yet be ready for armchair shopping. Still, the service won't cost Tesco much to roll out and gives it an iTV presence for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti