UK: Tesco/ONdigital - access the iTV world - COMMENT
Tesco and ONdigital have collaborated to offer grocery shopping through the TV. Since Tesco is the world's largest online grocery retailer, the service should boost the tiny but growing TV commerce market. Whether it will contribute much to Tesco's sales is another question: many couch potatoes may not yet be ready for armchair shopping. Still, the service won't cost Tesco much to roll out and gives it an iTV presence for the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO