Tesco's annual results - what the City says
Tesco, the UK's largest grocer, published its annual results today (19 April), the first such announcement presided over by new CEO Philip Clarke, who took charge in March. Shares in Tesco were down at lunchtime in the UK; what do City analysts make of the numbers and Clarke's comments about the retailer's prospects?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes