UK: Tetley tea folk off to live life to the full, while real people advertise tea
Not long after Anglo-Dutch group Unilever announced that its PG Tips chimps are retiring from UK television, tea giant Tetley has revealed the imminent screening of a commercial without the Tetley Tea Folk - the first for 28 years. The new adverts, to be aired for the first time next Monday [4 February], have been designed by advertising agency D'Arcy to "shake up tea's 'safe' and old-fashioned image".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods