USA: Tetra Pak names foodservice director for the US
Packaging giant Tetra Pak has announced that Christopher M. Fabbri has joined the liquid food packaging and processing leader as its new foodservice director. Fabbri will lead Tetra Pak's US foodservice department, working with customers to adapt and expand their product lines. He will also work in conjunction with Tetra Pak's global foodservice division, located in Vernon Hills.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund