USA: Texas health authorities narrow scope of salmonellosis investigation
The Texas Department of Health announced today that an outbreak of salmonellosis previously linked to Dallas appears to be centered in the city's Wyndham Anatole Hotel, at 2201 Stemmons Freeway. Laboratory tests have confirmed salmonellosis in 16 people. But investigators say some 300 others also have reported having symptoms consistent with salmonellosis. All of the ill are believed to have consumed food or drink in the hotel at various times from 17 March through 12 April. The ill are from all 50 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK