USA: Texas health authorities narrow scope of salmonellosis investigation
The Texas Department of Health announced today that an outbreak of salmonellosis previously linked to Dallas appears to be centered in the city's Wyndham Anatole Hotel, at 2201 Stemmons Freeway. Laboratory tests have confirmed salmonellosis in 16 people. But investigators say some 300 others also have reported having symptoms consistent with salmonellosis. All of the ill are believed to have consumed food or drink in the hotel at various times from 17 March through 12 April. The ill are from all 50 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti