AUSTRALIA: TFGA meat council lobbies government for payroll tax moratorium
The meat council of the Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association (TFGA) has appealed to the state government to give the meat-farming sector a two-year moratorium on payroll tax. "The TFGA meat council considers that there is some urgency to this situation and that swift action from the State Government is important," meat council CEO Brett de Hayr told
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever