AUSTRALIA: TFGA meat council lobbies government for payroll tax moratorium
The meat council of the Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association (TFGA) has appealed to the state government to give the meat-farming sector a two-year moratorium on payroll tax. "The TFGA meat council considers that there is some urgency to this situation and that swift action from the State Government is important," meat council CEO Brett de Hayr told
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target