USA: T.G.I. Friday's® first global restaurant chain to offer wireless access to fabulous food and serious fun
T.G.I. Friday's ® today becomes the first global restaurant chain to launch a restaurant locator and its menu via Internet-enabled mobile phones and wireless hand-held devices. Weary travelers and frequent guests can easily locate a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant for some serious fun and of course, its famous food and drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe