USA: T.G.I. Friday's® turns Japanese five times over; Fifth Friday's® restaurant opens December 2000
The global T.G.I. Friday's® brand, renowned for its upbeat service, eclectic atmosphere and American bistro menu, continues its rapid development in Asia and worldwide with the opening of Friday's® fifth restaurant in Japan on December 11. T.G.I. Friday's Japan, Inc., a Japanese franchise group, opened its first Friday's restaurant in Japan in August 1999, just over a year ago. Currently, Friday's restaurants operate in 52 countries worldwide. The latest T.G.I. Friday's restaurant will be located in the Japan's highly popular and trend-setting Ginza district.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020