USA: T.G.I. Friday's® turns Japanese five times over; Fifth Friday's® restaurant opens December 2000
The global T.G.I. Friday's® brand, renowned for its upbeat service, eclectic atmosphere and American bistro menu, continues its rapid development in Asia and worldwide with the opening of Friday's® fifth restaurant in Japan on December 11. T.G.I. Friday's Japan, Inc., a Japanese franchise group, opened its first Friday's restaurant in Japan in August 1999, just over a year ago. Currently, Friday's restaurants operate in 52 countries worldwide. The latest T.G.I. Friday's restaurant will be located in the Japan's highly popular and trend-setting Ginza district.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw