EU/THAILAND: Thai chicken exports to EU seen rising
Thailand's chicken exports to the European Union are expected to rise this year after the EU agreed to relax its strict sanitary checks on Thai poultry. The EU has agreed to introduce random checks on 20% of Thai chicken exports to the EU, instead of testing 100% as it had been doing, Anan Sirimongkolkasem, president of the Thai Broiler Processing Exporters Association, said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund