EU/THAILAND: Thai chicken exports to EU seen rising
Thailand's chicken exports to the European Union are expected to rise this year after the EU agreed to relax its strict sanitary checks on Thai poultry. The EU has agreed to introduce random checks on 20% of Thai chicken exports to the EU, instead of testing 100% as it had been doing, Anan Sirimongkolkasem, president of the Thai Broiler Processing Exporters Association, said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea