THAILAND: Thai pork producer plans processed meat exports
Thai pork manufacturer Vee Food Products is to invest Baht 200m (US$5m) in a new plant to make processed products such as ham, bacon and sausages for the export market. The company believes cooked meat could be a lucrative export market for Thailand, which has struggled to export fresh pork because of concerns about diseases such as foot and mouth and hygiene controls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail