THAILAND: Thai pork producer plans processed meat exports
Thai pork manufacturer Vee Food Products is to invest Baht 200m (US$5m) in a new plant to make processed products such as ham, bacon and sausages for the export market. The company believes cooked meat could be a lucrative export market for Thailand, which has struggled to export fresh pork because of concerns about diseases such as foot and mouth and hygiene controls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund