EU: Thai shrimp exports set to resume next month
Exports of shrimps from Thailand to the European Union are likely to resume next month. The news comes on the same day as it emerged that the EU will lift bans on some Chinese seafood products, although it is not linked. Paiboon Ponsuwanna, president of the Thai Frozen Foods Association, was cited as saying that the suspension of Thai shipments was implemented to avoid problems resulting from tough residue inspections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target