EU: Thai shrimp exports set to resume next month
Exports of shrimps from Thailand to the European Union are likely to resume next month. The news comes on the same day as it emerged that the EU will lift bans on some Chinese seafood products, although it is not linked. Paiboon Ponsuwanna, president of the Thai Frozen Foods Association, was cited as saying that the suspension of Thai shipments was implemented to avoid problems resulting from tough residue inspections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti