EU: Thai shrimp exports set to resume next month
Exports of shrimps from Thailand to the European Union are likely to resume next month. The news comes on the same day as it emerged that the EU will lift bans on some Chinese seafood products, although it is not linked. Paiboon Ponsuwanna, president of the Thai Frozen Foods Association, was cited as saying that the suspension of Thai shipments was implemented to avoid problems resulting from tough residue inspections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill