EU: Thai shrimp exports set to resume next month
Exports of shrimps from Thailand to the European Union are likely to resume next month. The news comes on the same day as it emerged that the EU will lift bans on some Chinese seafood products, although it is not linked. Paiboon Ponsuwanna, president of the Thai Frozen Foods Association, was cited as saying that the suspension of Thai shipments was implemented to avoid problems resulting from tough residue inspections.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations