THAILAND: Thai Union Frozen Products reports robust profits
Thai Union Frozen Products PLC forecast a 20% hike in net profits and a 10-15% increase in sales revenue despite the strengthening baht. Net profit is expected to improve on 2001's Bt1.51bn (US$34.87m), while sales should rise 10-15% from Bt35.32bn in 2001. TUF president Thiraphong Chansiri said that foreign exchange was undoubtedly the group's biggest challenge this year, while raw materials and the market were relatively stable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses