THAILAND: Thai Union Frozen Products reports robust profits
Thai Union Frozen Products PLC forecast a 20% hike in net profits and a 10-15% increase in sales revenue despite the strengthening baht. Net profit is expected to improve on 2001's Bt1.51bn (US$34.87m), while sales should rise 10-15% from Bt35.32bn in 2001. TUF president Thiraphong Chansiri said that foreign exchange was undoubtedly the group's biggest challenge this year, while raw materials and the market were relatively stable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada