THAILAND: Thai Union Frozen Q3 profit climbs
- Net profit climbs to THB1.83bn
- Net sales up 12.9%
Seafood giant Thai Union Frozen Products has booked an increase in third-quarter net profit thanks to higher tuna sales and lower interest costs.
In the three months to the end of September, earnings amounted to THB1.83bn (US$59.7m) compared to THB1.82bn last year. The company said the results reflect "strong business operations" and "steady growth" of each business unit, particularly tuna and sardine/mackerel products.
Sales in the period reached BHT28.33bn, a 12.9% increase on last year.
Seafood giant Thai Union Frozen Products has booked a drop in earnings for fiscal 2012....
Canned Food in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 20...
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Profits up at chocolate group Lindt