UK: British Consumers in 2001: that was the year that was...
London - As a prelude to a new series of reports, market analyst Datamonitor look at the key consumer issues of the past year. Consumer Review 2001* paints a picture of British consumers juggling increasingly hectic, stressful lifestyles. While spending on all things healthy and convenient has increased, cases of depression have also risen, suggesting that perhaps modern lifestyles are taking their toll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week