UK: British Consumers in 2001: that was the year that was...
London - As a prelude to a new series of reports, market analyst Datamonitor look at the key consumer issues of the past year. Consumer Review 2001* paints a picture of British consumers juggling increasingly hectic, stressful lifestyles. While spending on all things healthy and convenient has increased, cases of depression have also risen, suggesting that perhaps modern lifestyles are taking their toll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations