USA: The Ability to Reward Loyal Customers Without Changing Their Behavior, From Clever Ideas, Inc
In today's highly competitive foodservice marketplace, how do you get customers to come back to your restaurant? Clever Ideas, Inc. has the answer. What if you could capture that elusive diner more often? How about dinner for four once a month instead of just 3 times a year? CLICK/Valued Member can make the difference and, best of all, results are guaranteed!CLICK/Valued Member is a totally unique program that combines the sophistication of information technology with the ambiance of the hospitality industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning