USA: The Ability to Reward Loyal Customers Without Changing Their Behavior, From Clever Ideas, Inc
In today's highly competitive foodservice marketplace, how do you get customers to come back to your restaurant? Clever Ideas, Inc. has the answer. What if you could capture that elusive diner more often? How about dinner for four once a month instead of just 3 times a year? CLICK/Valued Member can make the difference and, best of all, results are guaranteed!CLICK/Valued Member is a totally unique program that combines the sophistication of information technology with the ambiance of the hospitality industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week