USA: The Ability to Reward Loyal Customers Without Changing Their Behavior, From Clever Ideas, Inc
In today's highly competitive foodservice marketplace, how do you get customers to come back to your restaurant? Clever Ideas, Inc. has the answer. What if you could capture that elusive diner more often? How about dinner for four once a month instead of just 3 times a year? CLICK/Valued Member can make the difference and, best of all, results are guaranteed!CLICK/Valued Member is a totally unique program that combines the sophistication of information technology with the ambiance of the hospitality industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill