UK: The Advisory Committee on animal feedingstuffs issues its first annual report
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) published its first Annual Report today. The Committee was established in June 1999 and provides independent expert advice on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Its members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. The publication of its Annual Report is part of ACAF's policy of openness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week