UK: The Advisory Committee on animal feedingstuffs issues its first annual report
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) published its first Annual Report today. The Committee was established in June 1999 and provides independent expert advice on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Its members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. The publication of its Annual Report is part of ACAF's policy of openness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO