UK: The Advisory Committee on animal feedingstuffs issues its first annual report
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) published its first Annual Report today. The Committee was established in June 1999 and provides independent expert advice on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Its members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. The publication of its Annual Report is part of ACAF's policy of openness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance