UK: The Advisory Committee on animal feedingstuffs issues its first annual report
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) published its first Annual Report today. The Committee was established in June 1999 and provides independent expert advice on the safety and use of animal feeds and feeding practices. Its members are appointed for their individual expertise and experience and are not representative of any sector or organisation. The publication of its Annual Report is part of ACAF's policy of openness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations