USA: The American Meat Institute Partners With Boxwood Technology to Launch Online Career Site
Boxwood Technology, Inc., the premier Applications Service Provider (ASP) to the electronic recruiting industry, announced today that the American Meat Institute (AMI), a national trade association representing processors and packers of 70% of the nation's beef, pork, lamb, veal and turkey products and their suppliers throughout America, has launched the AMI Career Center using Boxwood's CareerCenter technology. AMI joins a rapidly growing number of associations, media companies, portals, commercial career sites, and community-based organizations that outsource the technology and operation of their career centers to Boxwood. For members of AMI, this new tool will allow human resource professionals to recruit for industry positions from equipment sales professionals on the supplier side to livestock buyers on the processing side. John Bell, Boxwood's founder and CEO, described the AMI Career Center as "a natural addition to their web site, providing a forum where employers and job seekers can find each other online." Employers are encouraged to post all levels of positions, from entry-level to management, with a particular focus on recruiting new talent to the industry through internships. Adds Bell, "The Institute joins over 100 other career sites in the Boxwood network. The jobs posted at AMI are broadcast within our network and are then cross-posted to 100's of additional career sites including Yahoo and America's Job Bank, dramatically increasing the exposure for those career opportunities - and the industry as a whole." "Members are excited by the prospect of reaching qualified candidates more quickly and economically," said AMI President J. Patrick Boyle. "The Career Center is an excellent online resource for AMI member companies. In an increasingly competitive labor market, this online recruiting tool offers industry employers and job seekers a highly visible and low-cost employment forum."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016