USA: The American Red Cross declares BURGER KING(R) Restaurants 'official Red Cross donation centers'
The American Red Cross, Burger King Corporation and the National Franchise Association (NFA) yesterday announced that the 8,500 BURGER KING® restaurants in the United States have been named ``Official Red Cross Donation Centers.'' The BURGER KING® restaurants will begin selling American flag decals to raise money for the disaster relief fund. The announcement was made jointly by American Red Cross President and CEO, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Burger King Corporation Chairman, CEO and President John Dasburg and Steve Lewis, president of the NFA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report