USA: The American Red Cross declares BURGER KING(R) Restaurants 'official Red Cross donation centers'
The American Red Cross, Burger King Corporation and the National Franchise Association (NFA) yesterday announced that the 8,500 BURGER KING® restaurants in the United States have been named ``Official Red Cross Donation Centers.'' The BURGER KING® restaurants will begin selling American flag decals to raise money for the disaster relief fund. The announcement was made jointly by American Red Cross President and CEO, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Burger King Corporation Chairman, CEO and President John Dasburg and Steve Lewis, president of the NFA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods