USA: The American Red Cross declares BURGER KING(R) Restaurants 'official Red Cross donation centers'
The American Red Cross, Burger King Corporation and the National Franchise Association (NFA) yesterday announced that the 8,500 BURGER KING® restaurants in the United States have been named ``Official Red Cross Donation Centers.'' The BURGER KING® restaurants will begin selling American flag decals to raise money for the disaster relief fund. The announcement was made jointly by American Red Cross President and CEO, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Burger King Corporation Chairman, CEO and President John Dasburg and Steve Lewis, president of the NFA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses