USA: The American Red Cross declares BURGER KING(R) Restaurants 'official Red Cross donation centers'
The American Red Cross, Burger King Corporation and the National Franchise Association (NFA) yesterday announced that the 8,500 BURGER KING® restaurants in the United States have been named ``Official Red Cross Donation Centers.'' The BURGER KING® restaurants will begin selling American flag decals to raise money for the disaster relief fund. The announcement was made jointly by American Red Cross President and CEO, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Burger King Corporation Chairman, CEO and President John Dasburg and Steve Lewis, president of the NFA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project