USA: The American Red Cross declares BURGER KING(R) Restaurants 'official Red Cross donation centers'
The American Red Cross, Burger King Corporation and the National Franchise Association (NFA) yesterday announced that the 8,500 BURGER KING® restaurants in the United States have been named ``Official Red Cross Donation Centers.'' The BURGER KING® restaurants will begin selling American flag decals to raise money for the disaster relief fund. The announcement was made jointly by American Red Cross President and CEO, Dr. Bernadine Healy, Burger King Corporation Chairman, CEO and President John Dasburg and Steve Lewis, president of the NFA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins