AUSTRALIA: The Australian Agricultural Company Limited launches $120 million initial public offering
The Australian Agricultural Company (AACo), a wholly owned subsidiary of Futuris Corporation Limited (ASX Code: FCL), Friday (6 July) launched an Initial Public Offering (IPO) seeking to raise $111 million. In addition, there is an over-allotment option, which, if exercised in full, would increase the Offer to $120 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations