USA: Emerging company report: The B2B and B2C of the food biz
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with Foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN).President Raj Kalra and CEO Paul Smith described Foodvision.com as "the Internet's one-stop food portal where consumers and food professionals can satisfy all of their food needs without leaving the site." The site is targeted to the general public interested in all related food topics and to food service professionals interested in all food business related issues. "The company's B2B Internet site, Gate2Plate.com, offers quality products and some of the most valuable services to any Independent Restaurant Operator," said Kalra. Smith also outlined a number of strategic alliances and partnerships the company has entered into, including CNN.com.Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project