USA: Emerging company report: The B2B and B2C of the food biz
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with Foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN).President Raj Kalra and CEO Paul Smith described Foodvision.com as "the Internet's one-stop food portal where consumers and food professionals can satisfy all of their food needs without leaving the site." The site is targeted to the general public interested in all related food topics and to food service professionals interested in all food business related issues. "The company's B2B Internet site, Gate2Plate.com, offers quality products and some of the most valuable services to any Independent Restaurant Operator," said Kalra. Smith also outlined a number of strategic alliances and partnerships the company has entered into, including CNN.com.Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review