USA: Emerging company report: The B2B and B2C of the food biz
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with Foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN).President Raj Kalra and CEO Paul Smith described Foodvision.com as "the Internet's one-stop food portal where consumers and food professionals can satisfy all of their food needs without leaving the site." The site is targeted to the general public interested in all related food topics and to food service professionals interested in all food business related issues. "The company's B2B Internet site, Gate2Plate.com, offers quality products and some of the most valuable services to any Independent Restaurant Operator," said Kalra. Smith also outlined a number of strategic alliances and partnerships the company has entered into, including CNN.com.Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre