USA: Emerging company report: The B2B and B2C of the food biz
Emerging Company Report, the nationally syndicated television program profiling emerging-growth companies ( http://www.emergingcompany.com ), features an interview this week with Foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN).President Raj Kalra and CEO Paul Smith described Foodvision.com as "the Internet's one-stop food portal where consumers and food professionals can satisfy all of their food needs without leaving the site." The site is targeted to the general public interested in all related food topics and to food service professionals interested in all food business related issues. "The company's B2B Internet site, Gate2Plate.com, offers quality products and some of the most valuable services to any Independent Restaurant Operator," said Kalra. Smith also outlined a number of strategic alliances and partnerships the company has entered into, including CNN.com.Information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund